Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Mundelein House Fire


This Mundelein family's home suffered the devastation of a house fire.  They called SERVPRO of Morton Grove/East Niles to help them through the restoration... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Forest View


This family's Forest View home suffered from a fire caused by grease on the stove. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SER... READ MORE



Fire damage in Markham


This home in Markham suffered fire damage.  The family contacted SERVPRO of Morton Grove-East Niles to clean up soot and smoke.  When devastation of t... READ MORE



Fire damage in Glen Ellyn


This Glen Ellyn family's home suffered fire damage.  It is always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Morton Grove-East Nile... READ MORE